Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Golden

arrive arrive my golden love
the mirror glass has thrown you far
slanted across the floor
like some throbbing shadow
and how your skin grows tender
and your hair your hair it glows

Shall you speak my silent love
with your red lips blooming
In the center of your snowy face
come and draw the soft cheek back
like snow banks revealing spring
and your teeth they gleam they gleam

and how this blood runs free
your very feet are tingling
and how your fingers fly
Spin me your tangled tale
my long lost love tell it true
I have been waiting for you for you

2 comments:

Deepak Gopy said...

hey May.:)
I really enjoyed your poetry.I have become a great fan of yours.
you are really talented writer.
I am Deepak from India

May-Belle said...

Thank you so much! I love hearing that others enjoy my work-I sure enjoy writing it!