Monday, May 3, 2010

Fall Out Girl.

What's the point of all this angst, of all this art?
Tonight there's you and me and a couple of spare hearts
I saw a few on sale and picked them up
for times like these
because you're standing with a hammer and a saw
and I'm gonna fall anyway
Hey baby what's the point of all these words and wonder
you're here and now and I'm a cat with extra lives
so its a saturday and the moon is high
I'm willing to spend it for a couple of your lies
so lean on me and tell me I'm strong
weave a web of wishes about how long
you and I will be a we
and I'll look at you and laugh
because the lies taste so sweet on your lips
and I eat them up one by one
cause carpe carpe give me a cape and I will
be your superman, your hero.
At last half a day or two
we'll stretch out this fantastic misery.
I haven't written in a while
and I need to bleed again.
I haven't lived in a while
and I need to breathe again.

No comments: