Saturday, February 28, 2009

nothing is sharper than the break between ignorance and bliss consciousness and i miss you

i don't want to sleep anymore
i'm tired of meeting those faces
let to roam on parole throughout my dreams
and how they crowd close 
pressing up against my skin so tight
i cannot cover my ears
while they whisper whisper whisper
scream!
all at once now 
and they tell me you're so strong
you'll be the one to make it sure
you can carry carry carry one more
and they press so close to me
wrap their warmth around me
pour their breath into my hair 
and drop kisses on my cheek like rain
saying we, we, we love you...
we won't we won't we....leave you

oh, don't let me fall asleep
i'm tired so tired of these dreams
these voices that i know
and this waking up alone

1 comment:

Candle in the Dark said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. hannah. ouch. it hit me right ---> there. thats it.