Sunday, August 10, 2008

Celebrate. Sam.

celebrate with me
come world
with your screamers of colours
your flecked star visions
and your secrets
that you pour into these multicoloured pouches
making them swell and tug
pulling for wide stretches of sky
to find some larger freedom
like we all are
come world
celebrate with me
the small treasures of a warm hand
in the dark of fear
and the reminder that laughter
still exists in this vacuum
join with me! remember-
nights of sorrow
and mornings of joy
the lists of favorite words
explored with all the flavors
of the tang and tinge of the world
the colours that come with shadows
and the explosions that come with light
come world celebrate with me
the turning of the days
and the ones that are to come.
come world
celebrate with me.

1 comment:

thearchitects said...

thankyou.
thankyou.
thankyou.

this made me cry.
{good big gloppy tears}