Sunday, August 17, 2008

time.zoned

im going to wave over tte international date line and tell you that im doing fine and maybe now lying isnt a crime because its all in the broken edges of time so its me and the sea and the seal of hot wax that caught me like taxes in this foreign accent and im trapped and alone with a fingerlike bone that can shake and can break but never remake a quiver or quail cause it never was there and im going to stand here and wave as if someone would save this sinking ship with a headlining trip from the cradle to crypt and im alright just taking my shift as long as the wind doesnt ask me to life my head cause im dead in this moment of time as im looking and crossing that foreign date line im weaving and leaving and coming undone and the only thing thats hanging is the weight of the sunits falling and calling and tearing me down and the horizon keeps dipping and spinning around and im fine and im fine and a liar that too but if comes down to that then what else are you

1 comment:

fen said...

i like all this
crooked rhyming